How we use your personal information
We use the personal information we collect from you for a range of different business purposes and according to different legal basis for processing as described below.
We may process your account information (this may include your name and email address, phone number, postal address, credit card information) for the purposes of operating our website, ensuring the security of our website and services, providing our services and communicating with you. The legal basis of this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us by providing you our services at your request to fulfil an order.
We may process data about your use of our website and services ( this may Include IP address, geographical location, browser type, operating system, length of visit, page views, frequency and pattern of your service use). The source of this data is our analytics tracking system. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website and services and providing you with a personalized experience on our website.
We may process data relating to customer relationship which may include your contact details and information contained in communications between us and you. This data may be processed for the purpose of managing our relationships with customers, communicating with customers, keeping records of those communications and promoting our products and services to customers. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper management of our customer relationships.
We may process information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and newsletters. This data is used for the purpose of sending you relevant notifications and newsletters. The legal basis for this processing is consent.
We may also process any of your personal data, where such processing is necessary, for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
How we share your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to other members of our group of companies who may use it to:
- provide you access to our services (account registration, customer support)
- help detect, investigate, mitigate and prevent potentially fraudulent and illegal acts and data security breaches
- provide you personalized advertising
We may share your information with third parties who provide services on our behalf to help with our business activities. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
These services may include:
- Fulfilling orders and delivering packages
- Payment processing
- Providing customer support
- Sending marketing communications
- Fulfilling subscription services
- Designate a cell network
We may also disclose your personal information:
- in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud;
- if MobileRecharge is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information;
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
International transfers of your personal data
We may transfer, process and store data within our group companies with establishments in US and Romania. We may also transfer, process and store data in any other country where our suppliers maintain facilities.
Transfers to each of these countries will be protected by appropiate safeguards such as standard contractual clauses and Corporate Binding Rules.
By using our services, you consent to any such transfer of the information outside your country.
Your rights regarding your personal information
We have summarised the rights that you have under data protection law. Some of the rights are complex, and not all of the details have been included in our summaries. Accordingly, you should read the relevant laws and guidance from the regulatory authorities for a full explanation of these rights:
- You have the right to be informed about how your personal information is collected, for what purposes is being collected and how is being used
- You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you
- You have the right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- You have the right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- You have the right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data
- You have the right to complain to your data protection regulator
You can see, review and change most of your personal information by making the change on our member information page or by emailing our Customer Service at email@example.com. We will respond to your request to access within a reasonable time frame.
How long do we keep your personal information
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Upon request GODWIN VTU will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. You may access, correct, or request deletion of your personal information by making the change on our member information page or by emailing our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request to access within a reasonable time frame.
How do we protect your personal information
We use reasonable precautions to keep the personal information you disclose both in your browsing and your purchases and to never release this information to third parties. Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees have access to this information. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at email@example.com.
We may use some data collected to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities and violations of our Terms and Conditions.